2007-10-31

Candy Ladder (Reblog)

Candy day! Noticed a candy ranking up at The World's Fair. How do you rank our traditional American candies? I'm limiting my list to chocolate and chocolate-like confections here.
  1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  2. Butterfinger
  3. Three Musketeers
  4. Kit-Kat
  5. Peanut M&Ms
  6. Regular M&Ms
  7. Nestle Crunch
  8. Junior Mints
  9. Milky Way
  10. Snickers
  11. Twix
  12. Hershey Bars
  13. Hershey's Kisses
  14. 100 Grand Bar
  15. Mounds
  16. Almond Joy
  17. Whoppers
  18. Milk Duds

6 comments:

Jenny McQueen said...

I am glad to see that you share my love for chocolate & peanut butter. I agree with your number 1 - but how could you forget its sister candy Reese's Pieces?
Even ET agrees.

Anonymous said...

Reese's Pieces are gross. My daughter's favorite is the peanut butter cup, but she hates the pieces.
I notice Reese's has come out with a pile of new candy imitating everyone elses.

Reese's NutRageous is basically a Snickers, or maybe Payday.

ReeseSticks is their KitKat.

Reese's Crispy Crunchy Bar is their awkwardly named Butterfinger.

Reese's Fast Break is I don't know what, maybe a Milky Way with the carmel replaced by peanut butter?

Reese's Whipps is a 3 Musketeers bar.


They are even making Reese's brand cookies and brownies now! They must be stopped.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Eric. Reese's Cups are #1 and Reese's Pieces are worthless.

My top 5:

Reese's Cups
Three Musketeers
Nestle's Crunch
Regular M&Ms
Hershey's Kisses

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the "old man special" -- Clark bars. I occasionally see them still, damn I love those things.

KRM said...

Yeah, I left off Reese's Pieces because I don't consider them candy :-P

But that does remind me of a candy I really love, but whose name I forget. It is like a Reese's cup in bar form with some kind of wafer, like a hybrid Kit Kat/cup.

Anonymous said...

There's clearly something wrong with me--I don't see anything on that list that I'd eat if if were put in front of me. Let me know when you decide to do beer rankings.