2007-02-20

Crossblogging

If any of you, my perhaps two friends who read this blog, both have your own blogs and don't mind a link, let me know. I was thinking of popping a "friends" panel up on the right side with my shared feeds and other junk.

In fact, I'm kind of curious if anybody I bugged with my initial announcement of this blog still reads it. Have I lost my base? Are my advertisers going to stop paying me? Do I need to skew more crazy-leftist? Are there not enough pointless pictures of pets?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no blog (Probably never will) but I'm entertained reading yours.

Of course I would prefer you do some "real" writing. How is the book going?

KRM said...

1. I hate you. (I'm still dogging more than I'm booking.)

2. Apparently you're my only ready, so I need to stop blogging and focus on the stupid book.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog too. It reminds makes me hungry and reminds me to eat lunch some days.