2007-03-07

Fast PDF Viewing (Reblog)

For those of us who sometimes read PDFs, Foxit Reader is a nice free alternative to Adobe's quite inefficient Reader software.

I would have just shared the Lifehacker post that turned me on this software, but I still haven't found a way of sharing an arbitrary blog post. I'm surprised, actually, that there isn't a bookmarklet (like the Subscribe bookmarklet available on Google Reader's Settings/Goodies page, which I can't directly link to) to star or share a syndicated web page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Adobe Reader is teh suck.

Chris said...

windows only...

I use Kpdf or Xpdf or ghostview even.

KRM said...

Not Windows only. Linux, Windows Mobile, and U3 are also supported. Not that there is anything wrong with the other alternatives you suggest (although Foxit comes closest, I think, to the Adobe UI experience -- if that is considered important).