2007-12-24

Recent Edibles (Chow)

Going through the camera I came across some food that escaped Kitchenarium inclusion but was still mighty tasty. At the top of the list is NDM's single-serving molten chocolate cake sauced with a blueberry reduction. This is the same cake that was supposed to have made it onto her boob, although in reality it fell short.
Then we have our pasta Christmas tree. We had our neighbors -- the only neighbors who will give us the time of day -- over for dinner, and NDM made fresh noodles to go with my chèvre red sauce. I also made some tiny individual artisan breads.
Our neighbors were very sweet, not only putting up with our obnoxious dogs, but actually pretending to like them despite their heinous disobedience and generally vile skullduggery.
Lastly, and most lately, tonight NDM made me a challah to celebrate my halakhic ethnic-Jewosity-as-opposed-to-Judaism. It was really good, and NDM's mother and I almost spoiled our glazed salmon dinner by eating far too much of it as appetizers.

No comments: