2008-10-27

Painting

Recognize this? It is a section of our "turtle room" which is in the process of being transformed into an actual formal (and presumably generally dog-free) living room. To keep busy during his visit, my dad and I knocked off a bunch of things I've been pushing away. We kitted out our library, painted an accent wall in the living room and stuck up some molding, did some micro soldering on the canopy unit in my Subaru to fix a separated resistor, painted the downstairs bathroom some shades of blue and finally permanently affixed its seahorse handle which I got for NDM last Christmas, got the Altima running again, blah blah blah. I was too lazy to take pictures of the most exciting stuff (i.e. the micro soldering of a tight, partially obscured half-millimeter joint with a shaved copper wire).

Thanks, dad!

No comments: