2008-08-26

Leftover Food Photographs (chow)

Looks like I've been tardy with some recipe action. Here are a few things we've cooked and eaten that never made it off the hard drive... First up, a zucchini parmesan. Oh lordy have we had some zucchini this year. Feel free to drop by if you want some.
A little bok choy stir fry...
I made a coconut curry with some fresh coconut. Apparently I didn't photograph the actual meal, but was pretty pleased with myself for splitting the coconut into perfect halves. After scooping out the coconut I gave the halves to the puppies, who had a field day.
Oh man, was this good. Gnocci with fried real buffalo mozzarella slices together with a spicy red sauce.
NDM's production here -- her always fabulous hot and sour soup.
This was a delicious made-up whatnot that I threw together when my parents were visiting. A warm salad of roasted celeriac with fennel and olives.
A cold side-dish of spicy cabbage to eat with stir fries.
A zucchini boat. This was in fact the first dish that I ever cooked for the wife, way back when she was a pre-wife, a decade or so ago. Scooped out the zucchini and cooked it with pasta, cheese, and sundries before throwing the mixture back in the zuke for baking in the oven.

No comments: