2008-02-10

Nameless Troublemaker (Pets)

Seeing as how I've cried more in the past few days than in the previous few decades, NDM is being kind enough to allow me to medicate myself with another puppy, with all my attendant aggravations and whining we remember from our last sweet puppy. We'll probably have her home within the week.

The name arguing has begun in earnest. She looks like an Aoife to me, but I'm having a hard time getting the wife to swallow yet another pretentious and hard to spell-and-or-pronounce pet name. Maybe Ciara? Or almost anything with ちゃん on the end...

She was born around Thanksgiving, so her middle name is definitely Altaithedóttir.

UPDATE: Since we officially adopted her, the puppy's images have been pulled off of the shelter's website. I just linked to them, so now this post is picture-free.

UPDATED UPDATE: No image is ever truly gone from a computer; the picture is back up top.

No comments: